How to save more money in healthcare and finance
- by admin
“When I’m working, I’m always on top of the world,” said Kaleem.
“But in a situation where I have to go out and find a new job, I always have to take a breather.”
“I’m always in the process of planning my next step,” he said.
“I have to think ahead to make sure I’m going to have a job when I’m done.”
He also said that he feels he is doing well in his career, because he has always been an advocate for people who are struggling to pay for healthcare.
He added that when he is sick, he always thinks about his family.
“If I could do anything for my family, I would be doing it,” he told National Geographic.
“You don’t know if you’re going to get through this illness or not.”
“When you’re sick, you just get over it,” Kaleeman added.
“Even if you think you’re over it, it’s still going to happen.
So you have to figure out how to get over the stress.”
Follow National Geographic’s coverage of the Ebola crisis on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
“When I’m working, I’m always on top of the world,” said Kaleem.“But in a situation where I have to go…
- Which of the big US financial companies can you get your hands on?
- What you need to know about APEX Financial’s new AMP-backed products
- Why you should be more invested in Haverdink
- Financial managers are more likely to take their own money
- How to Secure Financial Management Companies Without Going to Jail (PDF)